PDA

View Full Version : Dove??

zeisloft
September 1, 2005, 10:08 AM
Anyone got a dove report yet? I ran out and spanked 5 in about 15 mins before work this mornin. Anyone else...or are yall still out huntin?

sum-rifle
September 1, 2005, 03:51 PM
I could not hit worth a damn this morning, missed a lot. I got 5 by 0900 and came home. My German Shorthaired Pointer did great and found all five birds for me. I will go back out tonight.

coolridelude
September 1, 2005, 04:02 PM
i wnat to go but i am still in school get out a 5pm. there is the weekend. you guys are so lucky.

ps save me some :D

arthurrh
September 2, 2005, 03:57 PM
I went out near Palm Springs yesterday and got my limit by around 9:30.

daddywpb
September 3, 2005, 04:28 AM
Seaon doesn't start here untill October 1.

kjm
September 5, 2005, 09:13 PM
I had a terrific hunt out on the West side of San Antonio. All 3 of us limited out by dusk (we got there at 3:30) and settled in to a fire, beer and fajitas. It was the best dove hunt I've been on yet. Couldn't get much better than that.

Star54
September 6, 2005, 09:43 AM
....in the Aspermont/Jayton area (nw of Abilene off 380).....

Acegoesbang
September 8, 2005, 01:07 AM
yeah dove hunts are great we hunt on a friends farm and he has a big creek along his farm and we see out hay bales for cover and after the shooting stops were clean them wash them in the creek shake an bake but we deep fry in turkey fryer and the wemen cut potatoes for fries and we have a generator with lights after eating the fire gets lit and so do we :) we all set and drink beer and shoot the bull talking about hunting fishing and friends till about day light then the fire dies out and the people slowly fade away untill next time enjoy your selves .........................