PDA

View Full Version : Browning Pro-9, just charged on my American Express

witness10mm5
May 20, 2005, 08:37 PM
Stainless Steel, this looks like a gem, will shoot tommorow get back with you all. Price was 539.00 with out door extra mad 572.00. Has anyone else bought one. Can you tell me about it? Does this gun have ammo pickery?
Will be using Fiocchi 9mm 115 grain fmj's? Tommorrow is ARMED FORCES DAY, MAY GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM, AND THERE FAMILIES ALSO MAY BE KEPT IN HIS EVERLASTING ARMS OF LOVE, PEACE, MERCY, STRENGTH.

SHALOM

Te Anau
May 20, 2005, 09:51 PM
Agreed on our troops.
The Pro-9 is a very nice handgun.The only drawback may be the availability of normal capacity magazines.Hopefully that situation will change soon.

Bullrock
May 21, 2005, 10:17 AM
The Pro-9 is a very nice handgun.The only drawback may be the availability of normal capacity magazines.Hopefully that situation will change soon.

I've had my Browning Pro-9 for about a year. Right out of the box, It has shot everything I've put through it without a hiccup!

Nice smooth, crisp, trigger, very accurate, nice sig. decocker, ability for cocked and locked, easy carry....But I have 4, 10round mags, because I haven't been able to get the 16 rounders that Browning has promised for the last 6 months.

And....It's a Browning!!! :D I'll be looking to see how you did with it... ;)