PDA

View Full Version : Wild West Guns (Anchorage, AK)

Alaskanmonte
March 29, 2005, 08:19 PM
I purchased a modified Browning Hi-power (9mm) from Wild West Guns over the weekend and I have to say I am very happy. It has a Bar-sto barrel and a nice C&S trigger on it. I went and shot it on Easter and it fuctioned perfectly. The sights on it were dead on accurate also. I will not hesitate to purchase from them again. They do full service gunsmithing work in house, and are well known for there custom rifles. Good company to deal with.

spacemanspiff
March 29, 2005, 08:32 PM
yeah, but they got this one cantankerous ol coot thats always grumpy and chases potential customers away.

:D

j/k. you know you're thought of as a 'very important customer' when you get treated just like their employees. but without the pay. :D

Wildalaska
March 29, 2005, 09:30 PM
Spiff come by tommorrow, Al is off, I need you to bring me lunch and the can needs cleaning

WilddontbelateAlaska

PS...ya got to step up to da plate if ya want a HP...ya see someone did and they are happy whilst you be miserable

Jart
March 30, 2005, 07:08 PM
ya got to step up to da plate if ya want a HP...ya see someone did and they are happy whilst you be miserable

Well, that's not my Le Grand Puissance modele du 1935 tres ninja Ninja NINJA is it? N'cest pas?

Mine won't be ready till around August what with all that pimp chrome, enh? Can I get "WWG" stamped on the side like the rifles?

Am I getting a Bar-Sto? I don't remember a Bar-Sto. What's a Bar-Sto?

oooo, getting impatient.

Wildalaska
March 30, 2005, 07:18 PM
Am I getting a Bar-Sto? I don't remember a Bar-Sto. What's a Bar-Sto?

Ya know, we never talked about that....ya need a Bar Sto...

Dont worry about cost, its on the bill, pay later..

Meanwhiel, look for incoming package!

WildlightboyAlaska

Jart
March 30, 2005, 07:35 PM
ya need a Bar Sto...
Here comes that hair stylist again that I told you about - sure, I'm in. It's more ninja, right?

look for incoming package!
:D :D :D :D

Wildalaska
March 30, 2005, 08:35 PM
Can I post the emails? A thread...Call it how to build a custom gun!

WildtattletaleAlaska

Jart
March 30, 2005, 08:44 PM
Can I post the emails? A thread...Call it how to build a custom gun!
More like "how to lose, or rather, to have never had, control".

Sure. However, I've kept a running sorta log. Might wanna hold off only 'cause it's still something of a work in progress. :p

What's a "reach around"? Anything like a "Bar-Sto"?

Wildalaska
March 30, 2005, 09:43 PM
Do it now...might as well give the crowd somethoing to roll their eyes about....

QUOTE]What's a "reach around"? Anything like a "Bar-Sto"?[/QUOTE]

Ask Spiffy

WildhumilityAlaska

Jart
March 30, 2005, 10:21 PM
Okie Dokie. Who knows, mayhaps the ninjafied BHP will turn out to be a WWG signature item, kinda like the Guide Gun.

Spiffy, hunh? OK - off to get a translation...

spacemanspiff
March 30, 2005, 11:43 PM
reacharounds are my way of saying 'i care'.

Jart
March 31, 2005, 12:28 AM
:eek:

MacLeod
March 31, 2005, 03:56 AM
reacharounds are my way of saying 'i care'. http://jconserv.net/CIntent/images/smiles/icon_yikes.gif http://www.mafiagame.info/images/smiles/icon_pale.gif

Ultima-Ratio
April 4, 2005, 08:35 PM
:barf: :eek: :barf: :o ..it's alaskana i spose?

Billy Sparks
April 5, 2005, 05:50 AM
I LOVE Wildalaska....or was that Baked Alaska??

guntotin_fool
April 15, 2005, 07:41 PM
BAR STO I thought you said bar o' soap

Wildalaska
April 15, 2005, 08:04 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...dont mention bar of soap

WildhidingfromspiffAlaska

utaherrn
April 15, 2005, 09:18 PM
not now :eek:

spacemanspiff
April 15, 2005, 11:46 PM
speaking of soap, i've discovered that zest spring fresh smells really good! i've been smelling myself all day!

dear god, i need a woman.... hmmmm, payday was today.... extra money in the check from overtime..... maybe i'll have to go to the nudie bar tonight....

TheBluesMan
April 16, 2005, 12:29 PM
:rolleyes: