PDA

View Full Version : Big Dawg Steel Match

Hunter Customs
March 26, 2005, 12:01 PM
Hello all you competition shooters, I want to take this opportunity to invite you all to shoot The Big Dawg Steel match that's going to be held at Lowell Iowa July 30&31 of this year. This is going to be one heck of a steel match at a very reasonable price. Entry form, match and motel information is listed on my web site www.huntercustoms.com just click on the Big Dawgs tag. I plan on having directions to the range posted on my site at a later date. There's only slots for 80 shooters and the match is over half full now, so if you are interested I would get those entries sent in fast.
Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

Hunter Customs
April 7, 2005, 09:59 PM
I just received word from one of the match directors in Lowell Iowa, there's only 15 slots left for the Big Dawg Steel match. There's a 50% cash pay back and one heck of a prize table, all this for a $50.00 entry fee. If anyone is thinking about entering this match I would not wait to long
Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

Hunter Customs
April 28, 2005, 09:40 PM
If anyone here was thinking of getting in this match I was just informed that the match is full. I really did not think it would take to long to fill this match with the generous pay back and prize table, especially for a meager $50.00 entry fee. If we decide to do the match next year we may try an add another day as several people had to be turned down since the match is full. For all those that got in the match get ready for some fast and furious steel shooting.
Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com