PDA

View Full Version : Impressed with The Firing Line Forums

dswindle
January 30, 2005, 08:35 AM
Folks,
I used to think that I knew a little about firearms until I joined The Firing Line earlier this month. Now I realize that I know VERY LITTLE about them. I have learned a ton of information about guns in just the two or three weeks I have been a member. I really appreciate the discussion and all of the ideas. I will probably spend more time using my mouse than my keyboard. Thanks for all the free info. :)

Ala Dan
January 30, 2005, 09:13 AM
You are certainly welcome here at TFL my friend-

Lots of knowledgeable persons on board; as well as over on
www.thehighroad.org Useful and valuable information can
be obtained from either website; as just about every make
and model of firearm is covered in some detail. Enjoy~

Best Wishes,

Detective_Special
January 30, 2005, 09:47 AM
It's a great site with lots of activity and a huge variety of subjects. I love it.

JohnO
January 30, 2005, 12:46 PM
I'm sure glad to see TFL back in action...

wintergreen
January 30, 2005, 01:11 PM
I gotta second dswindle on this one. I've been reading for some time, and I joined not too long ago. This forum has guided me in a couple buying decisions and has gone a long way in educating me in matters I didn't know existed . . .

thanks all

Alaskanmonte
January 30, 2005, 02:06 PM
As far as forums go, TFL is the forum I vivit the most. There's a lot to learn and look through here. I also like that not too many people on this site are out to attack other peoples opinions and ideas. Everyone is intitled to what they think and has a right to say it. And most people are mature enough to listen then give a thoughtful responce. :)

Bullrock
January 30, 2005, 04:28 PM
"ditto"

Dusty Miller
January 30, 2005, 04:46 PM
Between this one and Graybeard's, I frankly don't need any other gun forums.

9x19
January 30, 2005, 06:07 PM
Its even better when you've been here a long while and still learn new things!

Laz
January 30, 2005, 06:14 PM
dswindle - I've been coming here for some years now, since before the hiatus, and I still use my mouse much more than my keyboard. Laz

carbine30
January 30, 2005, 11:02 PM
I agree, I am so happy that I found this site. I have posted a couple annoying newbie questions and the folks here are great. I would just like to thank all of you for the helpfull info. I can now say I am addictited to handguns and there is no telling when I will stop buying. :)