PDA

View Full Version : All my Kimbers work great

HappyGunner
September 30, 2004, 10:57 AM
I took my three Kimbers to the range today. 5 inch Custom TLE II 4 inch Tac Pro II and Ultra carry II. Not a single FTF or FTE just a great bunch of 1911s shooting as they should. The reason I am posting this thread is because I keep reading in both Glock Talk and the 1911 Forum about all the peoples who are posting about their sad Kimber problems. Since I no longer can post in their forums I just thought I would set the record about my three Kimbers. :)

Tamara
September 30, 2004, 11:01 AM
I had a boss who used to say "You don't get brownie points for showing up to work on time every day." ;)

Timmit
September 30, 2004, 03:08 PM
My Kimber (Pro Carry HDII) has only ever had problems (~5000 rounds through it now) with CCI Blazer ammo. Everything else it chewed right through without a hiccup. For some reason it just REALLY hates that aluminum cased stuff.

HappyGunner
September 30, 2004, 03:58 PM
CCI makes Blazer brass case also so why not use it?

gudel
September 30, 2004, 04:14 PM
i should also say all my glocks work great. :D

HappyGunner
September 30, 2004, 07:16 PM
I ordered two highcap Mags from Natchez for my G23 and I noticed they can't ship the highcap Mags to California. Are you even allowed to own a Glock in California? :)

JMag
September 30, 2004, 08:22 PM
All of my guns work just fine. They have to, or I get rid of them. :D

Archer1440
September 30, 2004, 09:59 PM
"You don't get brownie points for showing up to work on time every day."

Y'know, Tamara, it's telling, when someone is compelled to post that something that ought to work every time it's used actually does- as if that's unusual...

Planes landed safely at LAX today too. :p

(based on direct observation, not enamored of brand K am I)

swingset
October 4, 2004, 04:36 AM
I'm glad to know that someone's Kimbers do what they're supposed to. That means one less person I have to wait on when calling customer service sorting out my Kimber nightmares.

Congratulations.

HappyGunner
October 4, 2004, 11:21 AM
Just wondering if your Kimber "nightmares" are real or just your not understanding your Kimbers?

boing
October 4, 2004, 08:51 PM
"not understanding your Kimbers?" LOL

Dennis, is that you? :D

"You just don't know how to shoot a 1911"

:p

HET
October 4, 2004, 09:53 PM
My Kimber Eclipse has been flawless, great 1911! :)

FALshootist
October 5, 2004, 07:37 AM
"I took my three Kimbers to the range today. 5 inch Custom TLE II 4 inch Tac Pro II and Ultra carry II. Not a single FTF or FTE just a great bunch of 1911s shooting as they should. The reason I am posting this thread is because I keep reading in both Glock Talk and the 1911 Forum about all the peoples who are posting about their sad Kimber problems. Since I no longer can post in their forums I just thought I would set the record about my three Kimbers. "

For what they cost I would hope so. :rolleyes: The people I know that have them don't have any problems either. At least I've never seen any when we've been shooting.