PDA

View Full Version : Please consider joining TFL's "successor" forum

Preacherman
December 18, 2002, 09:06 PM
Hi, shooting friends. As you know by now, Rich has decided to close down TFL at the end of this year. We understand his reasons, and thank him for all that he and TFL have meant to us.

Oleg Volk and a number of moderators and administrators are looking to found another Internet forum to continue the good work of TFL. We also hope to keep the "family" together! If you're interested, please go here (http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=146286) and put your name down for further information. The more interest, the better the chance that we can make this work!

See you all online, good friends, and have a blessed and peaceful Christmas. God bless you all.

Mannlicher
December 20, 2002, 08:35 PM
been there, done that.......................

Southla1
December 21, 2002, 11:41 AM
Got it covered.................in the meantime I was checking around and saw a "preacherman" in the guntalk.com forum............. This is one man I will follow sooooooooooooooo :) I am registering today!

They even have a thread for all us us old TFL'ers

ojibweindian
December 21, 2002, 03:02 PM
Preacherman, I'm pretty sure I've got my name on the list. Would it hurt to do it again just to make sure?

416Rigby
December 23, 2002, 02:37 PM
I'm there, Preacherman. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

Tom

sjones
December 25, 2002, 10:30 PM
Don't leave me out,I'll be there too. sj;)

DVNovum
December 26, 2002, 08:19 PM
Yes, please let me know when the new forum is up and running. I may not post everyday but Not many a day has gone by that I have not looked at the new postings on the TFL and I have learned a lot from them.

eotp
December 29, 2002, 10:26 PM
Done already.

The forum is up and running at www.thehighroad.org

MLH
December 30, 2002, 10:29 AM
Looks like it's going to be a good one!:D

Elkslayer
December 30, 2002, 04:37 PM
I'm there and using the same handle!

I signed up today and it sure looks and feels the same as TFL.

Sure see a lot of familiar people there too.

Very good site! Much better than others I've looked at to replace TFL.

FPrice
December 30, 2002, 06:21 PM
I am already there. And I'm glad to see you there also, your opinions always make a lot of sense.