PDA

View Full Version : SA-2000M rifles...how are they?

Steve Smith
June 12, 2000, 03:40 PM
If you know what that is, then you probably have one, and can tell me how you like it...if you don't know what it is, you're probably not reading this post. A buddy is selling his...how much should I offer? It looks absolutely brand new, and has an honest 100 rds. He's selling it because he just bought a Russian pre-ban and is making up the cost.

Jaeger
June 13, 2000, 12:19 AM
Excellant build quality. Limited to 10 round mags. $200 tops. For more info check www.ak-47.net (http://www.ak-47.net)

Rob96
June 13, 2000, 08:45 AM
Just had mine out to the range again today. It is one finely built rifle. It is said that the Hungarianversions are the best stamped receiver AK's out there. I was only messing around at 25 yds today, the other ranges were water logged, but I was able to obtain 3/4" groups using Chinese ammo. The wolf brand opened up a little. But that could have also been my doing. If the 10 round mags don't bother you, you can't go wrong with this rifle.

Skorzeny
June 13, 2000, 10:48 AM
Where can I get one? The gun shows around here either don't have'em or sell'em for $400-500!

Skorzeny

------------------
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence. Sun Tzu

Steve Smith
June 13, 2000, 09:08 PM
I am finishing my order this week, after the distributor gets my dealer's FFL copy. $199.99 from CDNN with one mag...other mags are $14.99. My dealer is real cool and won't charge me more than the dist. cost, plus $20 transfer. I'm going to shoot a buddy's tomorrow...looking forward to it!