PDA

View Full Version : AMT (ATN ??) Scopes-Share your experiences (Oh!...something about Lili, too)

MakeMyDay
October 14, 2002, 03:28 PM
Some time ago I bought the 5x33L tactical scope to mount on my AR15. I seemed to run into tracking problems when sighting in. ATN claimed 1/8" clicks. What I experienced was way something way different that that. Actually, I ended up guessing at the cliks until I got the scope sighted. That was scope #1. I didn't like that so I sent it to ATN. They were prompt in replacing it but I still have the same scenario with scope #2. I mean, once it's sighted in it holds zero and all...but, I DID NOT encounter 1/8" clicks with mine. And if this 1/8" click claim is NOT, then I'll be curious to hear what happes when you use the Bullet Drop Compensator! Anyone out there who wants to share his/her opinions on this matter?
Oh...By the way, MakeMyDay survived Hurricane Lili!!!!!!!.

:) :D :cool:
Keano44 probably gave ya'll a pretty good run-down on that bad girl. (Lili). Here in SCentral LA....The landscape looked like big jolly giants walked the earth...FOR REAL! and got P|$$** off at the trees!
I'd hate to see what's gonna happen when TSHTF!!!! NOT a fun thought, let me tell ya'll.
Thanks