PDA

View Full Version : CZ-75 Fans take note

HS
July 17, 1999, 08:59 PM
There's a new gun out called the CZ-75ST in .40 S&W. It has a full length steel frame which is electroless nickle plated, matt dark blue slide with adj. sights, a s/a trigger which is slightly curved, an extended (out & back) mag button, upswept beavertail, ambi-safeties, square trigger guard, adj. trigger which is around 2 & 1/2 lbs, mag well is standard & in Australia the mag holds 16rnds of .40 cal ! :D
This is a IPSC Stock Division gun that closesly resembles what Tanfoglio has been making for a few years now. Hope this is of some interest.

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/

4V50 Gary
July 18, 1999, 11:58 AM
16 rounds? That grip must be quite tall to accommodate a mag which will take 15 rounds. Nah, I'll take the CZ97 instead.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Gattling
July 18, 1999, 01:14 PM
The 75ST will fit into the box so it's just properly tall ;)

We have some of those here in Finnland and the importer promised 20 more on next month so I might get mine then.

Some guy compared his with the Tanfoglio Limited that he had had for couple of years and said that at least the accuracy was far better out of the box.

Guess I can dump my CZ-75(converted to single action) and my Tanfoglio Gold Team (that actually has CZ's top end) if this modell is any good.

At least the dealer chap that shot with one had schwitched over from Glock 35 and was remarkably satisfied.

Gattling.

owl
July 18, 1999, 03:02 PM
The CZ's are priced right.

HS
July 19, 1999, 05:17 AM
Gattling, the CZ-75 ST will be around $1900 Aus :(, any idea what your retail price might be ?
I figure $700 U.S will be it's going price.
The mag capacity btw is 16 PLUS 1 in the chamber ! :D
Still don't beat my P-16 @ 17+1 ;)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/

Gattling
July 25, 1999, 04:22 AM
Hmm I'm afraid that it might be closer to $1000 with 4 mags in here (that depending on the days exchange rate). Well it still is aprox. $300 cheaper than Tanfoglio Limited.

A glock 35 will take up 17rnds. as well with the +2pad and it still fits the box.

We managed to make a pad for my mate's Para-O/Caspian/Schueman .40S&W thing that makes it to take 18 rnds and fit the box.
But this demands very low mounting of the BoMars and good magspring + the bottom of the pad will be really thin.

Gattling :)