PDA

View Full Version : Scope deals at S.W.F.A.

echo3mike
June 2, 2002, 06:50 AM
S.W.F.A., which usually has fairly reasonable prices on optics, has a web page (http://www.samplelist.com) , with deals on scopes that are refurb'd, demos, customer trade-ins, etc. Some of the deals are for NIB items as well.

Don't know if I'ld trust a refurb on my working rifle, but for the [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]s and giggles plinkers and once-a-year-hunters, might be a pretty good deal.....

Regards,
S.

Ledbetter
June 2, 2002, 01:48 PM
I just ordered (on Thursday) a new Bushnell 6x20x50 Trophy rifle scope from them, and they said they would ship it the same day. Price was right.

Regards.

SWFA
June 26, 2002, 01:51 PM
Thanks Echo3Mike. The www.SampleList.com web site has a ton of deals on demo, refurbs, trade ins, etc. Don't worry they are all thoroughly inspected and guaranteed to be 100% mechanically. We also list special promotions and close-outs on new items on the SampleList. Lots of good deals can be found there on a regular basis.

Ledbetter
June 26, 2002, 02:02 PM
Received my scope in less than a week. Pleasure doing business.

Rich Lucibella
July 27, 2002, 10:41 AM
I can't say enough good about these guys. I've purchased thousands of dollars of glass from them, including a nifty Leica Pocket Bino set from their "Demo" collection. Price is always outstanding; delivery immediate; product as advertised.
Rich

D. Moon
August 17, 2002, 01:43 AM
Ordered an Aimpoint and scout mount for my AR. Got the scope in a week, but the mount was back-ordered a few weeks. Came in and couldn't be happier. Dealing with SWFA was a pleasure.

KPS
August 22, 2002, 02:35 PM
My wife ordered a Holosight 511 from them and their price was cheaper than anyone else including free shipping and scope condom.Great service and product.

SWFA
September 30, 2002, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the business and referrals guys, we really appreciate it. :)

http://www.swfa.com/riflescopes/SWFAshadowlogo.gif

Rich Lucibella
October 6, 2002, 09:39 PM
Well, now I'm really in a quandry....

I've been singing S.W.F.A. service/price praises for 3 years. As of this issue they're a welcome advertiser in S.W.A.T.. Do I have to stop talking about 'em now?! ;)

NOT!

Keep up the good work, Chris....we'll keep up the good words!
Rich Lucibella

SWFA
November 14, 2002, 01:09 PM
Thanks Rich for the good words and the banner ad.

Chris
SWFA

November 14, 2002, 05:41 PM
I have ordered from SWFA at least a half dozen times. Was totally pleased all but the last time. They didn't have the mount I wanted.

cratz2
November 21, 2002, 05:58 PM
I think I've ordered a total of 3 scopes from them over the past 3 years. Always on time, always as promised. The one time they were on back-order, they told me so plainly as I was making the order.

Derek Zeanah
November 21, 2002, 08:52 PM
I've only ordered from them 3-4 times, but it's always been a pleasure. Always in stock with (close to) the best price -- excellent customer service when required.

I don't go anywhere else.