PDA

View Full Version : Just joined the club

trvlr905
March 2, 2002, 12:13 PM
:D Well, I went and bought myself a new toy. Yesterday I went to Green Top down near Richmond and bought myself a CZ 75BD. I was looking for one of the CZ Turkish militray over runs, but they were sold out when I got there. They did have a BD with a standard cap and one 10 rounder for $380.00. That's a good price, right? Anyway, I can't wait to get this puppy to the range.:)

Tropical Z
March 2, 2002, 12:52 PM
I just picked up a new Turkish 75 and also can't wait to shoot it!That gun has a sweet feel and a very nice trigger!

croyance
March 2, 2002, 03:34 PM
I think that the CZ-75 is as good as any $600 gun, maybe even those that cost more. It is just because of the differences in cost of labor that CZ's are so low cost. So yes, it is a deal.

The other thing is that while CZ owners uniformly think that it is great, they do not seem to drink the same water as some Glock owners. That is, while they love their guns they do not seem to believe that it is the be all and end all of handguns. Strength in diversity.

7th Fleet
March 2, 2002, 04:27 PM
That is, while they love their guns they do not seem to believe that it is the be all and end all of handguns.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Glocks tend to do that to you, they're that good. ;)

7th