The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights > Legal and Political

Old September 3, 2001, 10:53 PM   #1
Seeker

Campground Owner Shot Dead by FBI

Another victim in the War on Drugs.

Anybody in Indiana hear about this in the media?

It really is time to end the prohibition of Cannibis use by adults. I can't find the justification for it anywhere in the Constitution. And the gubmint uses it to whittle away our Rights.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/2001...tandoff_9.html

Sounds like he didn't mind folks burnin' herb at his campground and now he is dead.

I wonder if he really did fire at the aircraft?

Can a person in a aircraft tell that someone on the ground fired a rifle at them? I assume you wouldn't hear it fire. YOuu may see a muzzle flash but wouln't you see a muzzle flash no matter which direction the rifle was aimed?

"The oppressed should rebel, and they will continue to rebel and raise disturbance until their civil rights are fully restored to them and all partial distinctions, exclusions and incapacitations are removed." --Thomas Jefferson
Don't Tread On Me!
"Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none" -- Thomas Jefferson

In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
Old September 3, 2001, 11:12 PM   #2
PreserveFreedom

Quote:
Crosslin ``approached an area where an FBI observer had been stationed, and upon seeing the FBI observer, Crosslin immediately raised the weapon to shoulder height and pointed it directly at the agent,'' Underwood said.
So a property owner saw an armed man on his property that was not invited. When he took a defensive posture, he was killed. :barf:

Old September 3, 2001, 11:26 PM   #3
E505

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...threadid=79505
Old September 4, 2001, 01:14 AM   #4
jimpeel

Seeker

He is a victim of the bounty hunter mentality brought on by the siezure and forfeiture laws. Ask Donald Scott of Malibu to what lengths they will go to sieze property. Oh, yeah, I forgot. You can't ask Donald Scott because he is dead at the hands of those who bounty hunt for land under the color of law. I guess Mr. Crosslin will just have to give up his land, too.

You ever notice how people seem to have this propensity to do things that suddenly involve the FIB, DEA, BATF or other agencies who generally end up killing people? In Mr. Crosslin's case, he fired on an aircraft. "CALL IN THE FBI!"

Funny, that.

"Science is built up with facts, as a house is with stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house." - Jules Henri Poincare

"Three thousand people died on Sept. 11 because eight pilots were killed"
-- former Northwest Airlines pilot Stephen Luckey
Old September 4, 2001, 01:36 AM   #5
LawDog
Staff Emeritus

Currently under discussion at the above link.

LawDog

Bona na Croin

The LawDog Files