The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Revolver Forum

Old Yesterday, 01:12 AM   #1
Sevens

12-inch Taurus .357 Magnum

Saw one of these for sale yesterday, and yes -- it did look a little crazy, but I had to pick it up to see what kind of balance it might have and I must say that they did well and it didn't feel nearly as ridiculous as it certainly looked.

I didn't check for a model number, it did not have a full barrel underlug (thank heavens!) but it was blued and a 7-shot. Frame size looked the same as my Taurus Model 66.

I didn't investigate it any further than to feel the heft & balance... this is because the gal behind the table said it was $600. That simply was not ever going to happen from me, but I wanna say at $400, I probably would have brought it home if the function check passed.

I think it would be an interesting experience to spend some time shooting a double action revolver with a nutty long barrel.

Anybody have one?