|March 15, 2014, 03:56 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 16, 2000
Location: Washington state
Trainers: Post Links to Newsletters and Current Blog Posts HERE!
To avoid having your newsletters, informational articles, or blog posts lost in the general forum shuffle, please put them in this thread.
Special thread rules
1) TFL's usual "Drive-by post" rules do not apply this THIS THREAD ONLY. All other TFL Forum Rules do apply, and will be enforced.
2) Every post must include at least one full sentence describing what's at your link and why it matters. More is good. Links with less than the minimum full sentence will be deleted without notice and without prejudice.
3) You may include a quote from the linked newsletter, post, or blog. If you do so, please limit that quote to just two paragraphs. (The opening two paras are usually a good way to hook readers.)
4) If you see anything in this thread that you'd like to talk about with other members, please simply copy & paste the specific post you're interested in and use it to start your own fresh thread for discussion.
5) Please do not use this thread for anything other than quick links to references and resources from good sources. If you want to react or respond to anything you see here, please start a fresh thread explaining what you want to talk about and why it interests you.
6) Moderator reserves the right to delete any post on this thread, from any source, for any reason or no stated reason at all.
My personal website: Cornered Cat
|April 2, 2014, 05:02 PM||#2|
Join Date: June 10, 2004
April Rangemaster Newsletter
The April edition of Rangemaster’s monthly newsletter has been posted at www.rangemaster.com . Click on the “Publications” banner at the top of the home page.
We have completely revised, revamped and reworked our website to make it more user friendly and to add content. Please check it out.