Use with confidence! 0 0%
Good optic, but not the best 0 0%
Maybe--in a pinch 0 0%
Don't even think about it... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 27, 2014, 12:30 PM   #1
Powderman

Sightmark triple duty riflescopes

Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm researching them, and so far, I like what I see. Any and all comments are welcome!
Old March 4, 2014, 09:45 AM   #2
medic jim

me too

Hey powder, same here. I cannot afford the likes of Shepard, Niteforce, and Leupold. I did alot of research myself. I have one layed away. Its the triple duty, MDD, 25x illuminated. The dealer told me they are just as good as Leupold, just not a huge price tag. I do know that customer service is good, and its in Arizona, not overseas. I Emailed them as to whether or not the scope could handle 300 Weatherby. Reviews on some scopes other brands said recticles came loose, lights quit, etc. Sitemark mailed back within hours and said they test thier scopes to 50 BMG, and if no muzzle brake, upgrade rings but Ill love that scope on that gun. Very confident. I did scope out a treeline at the gunshop that was 500+ yards out at dusk. Scope was clear and bright! I was impressed cant wait to get it out and shoot it.