The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old January 4, 2014, 08:36 PM   #26
Sodbuster

Gov. Mead is a good man. Believe it or not, in one of his past lives he was a US District Attorney.
Remember, many times what we view as a curse in the present turns out to be a blessing in the future. Don't worry about it a lot. Things have a way of working out. Trust me on this one. - - Uncle Bill Martino
Old January 6, 2014, 03:19 AM   #27
freedash22

Good move

Really pleased to know Magpul held on to its promise and delivered. I'll be sure to get more of their products in the future!
Old January 6, 2014, 01:56 PM   #28
old roper

Living here in Co has it's moments and challenges.

It's seems kind of strange that Magpul choice of locations for their Corp office are in different location given that Wy package can be up to 13 million that includes loans.

Magpul did what they said they were going to do if the bill was signed into law and been lot of changes for them past couple years given that Magpul in 2011 owner sold 51% of his company to an investment firm.

I'd hate to think their using magazine ban as an excuse to a long range goal already in the works. Magpul Corp offices in Texas, investment firm in NY easy to fly into Dallas/Ft. Worth got to wonder.
Old January 8, 2014, 01:26 PM   #29
Uncle Buck

I am glad they did what they said they were going to do and moved. But I do not think the tax revenue lost, nor the jobs with it, will have much impact on the economy.

They will find something new to tax.

Last edited by Uncle Buck; January 9, 2014 at 10:05 AM.
Old January 8, 2014, 01:58 PM   #30
Vanya
Staff

We've edited or deleted some posts. Drug policy is off-topic for TFL.
Old January 9, 2014, 05:29 PM   #31
Ozzieman

magpul@magpul.com

I suggest every one send Magpul an email thanking them for supporting the shooting community.

Politician's are like diapers.
You need to change them often,,,,, for the same reason!
Old January 9, 2014, 06:43 PM   #32
Sharkbite

I live in Colorado and im going to stop at their booth at SHOT and shake their hands

Then i might have to go to a local gun shop in Vegas and buy a bunch of their pmags (for my dad, cause i cant be trusted with that many rounds in a mag)