The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old November 23, 2013, 06:46 PM   #1
jcshelto

Threaded 17L Barrel in a Glock 34 For Suppressor Host

Posted in a couple forums for max input.

I wanted to turn my Glock 34 into a suppressor host and several factors led my to a threaded 17L barrel from Lone Wolf (The 34 Threaded was sold out), longer is generally better with suppress and then the small, but present ballistic advantage. I think I like the way the longer barrel looks?

My biggest concern was how it would look. How would a Lone Wolf Threaded 17L barrel look in a 34? I figured it would protrude 1.24 inches. And I collected as many pics as I could and measured their protrusion. What do y'all think? Maybe some one actually has a specific image of a threaded 17L barrel ij a 34. I am imagining it will look the most like the last pic in this thread.

I know there is a lot of frivolity in this thread, but I am on staff duty (You military guys will understand)

What do you thihk? Threaded 17L Barrel in a 34? I am excited, but there is some trepidation.

Slide1 by MAJU Photography, on Flickr

Slide2 by MAJU Photography, on Flickr

Slide3 by MAJU Photography, on Flickr

Slide4 by MAJU Photography, on Flickr
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcshelto/11017454605/]
Slide5 by MAJU Photography, on Flickr

Slide6 by MAJU Photography, on Flickr

Slide7 by MAJU Photography, on Flickr