The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old October 31, 2013, 04:42 PM   #26
Theohazard

No problem, my friend! Thanks for reading. I love telling people about silencers, and I figure the more people who discover them and get into them like I have, the better off we'll all be.
Old October 31, 2013, 07:28 PM   #27
weblance

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortwave
But would love to get one for a .22 to shoot varmints here at night.
Unfortunately, at this time, it is illegal to hunt with a suppressor in Ohio. That may change someday, as states are starting to allow small game hunting with a suppressed firearm. North Carolina just changed their views on this and now allow small game suppressed hunting.
Old November 1, 2013, 02:05 PM   #28
shortwave

Quote:
Unfortunately, at this time, it is illegal to hunt with a suppressor in Ohio. That may change someday, as states are starting to allow small game hunting with a suppressed firearm. North Carolina just changed ...
I am really getting school'ed here.

Thanks weblance.

Would love to be able to shoot the coons that are raiding my fruit tree's/garden at night without disturbing anyone. I did call ODNR and they informed me I could use a laser site for this purpose.