The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old August 22, 2013, 07:07 PM   #51
Garycw

Sig's are like potato chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccwnut View Post
Glad to hear that the OP will be able to get his gun fixed. I'm only 3 paychecks away from joining "The Sig Bunch" myself! I've found love at first sight with the P250 2sum kit in 9mm! Two guns for the price of one!
Good choice!
Be sure to keep us posted Chowder. Im getting a new One in a cpl weeks, and if I have any feeding issues, that's where mine will be going too in a heartbeat. I really don't expect to have any problems at all. Unfortunately you may have gotten a RARE Sig with a flaw of some type. Not as thedudeabides indicates that they're all bad, and rare if you get a good one. Obviously he must have gotten one of the very rare glitches

Last edited by Garycw; August 22, 2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old August 22, 2013, 08:42 PM   #52
Rinspeed

I always laugh at those that say Sigs are over priced. Most of them will out shoot the majority of handguns made today. Sure they have put out some dogs over the years but overall they still produce a top notch pistol no matter what you read on the errornet.
Old August 23, 2013, 08:44 PM   #53
power5

Wish I could find a 232 for a decent price. I used to want a 2020 but then I shot a 226 and disliked it compared to my 92fs. Have not shot a 232 but think it would be a much better shooter.
Old September 21, 2013, 12:52 AM   #54
Chowder

Just thought I would give an update here. I contacted Sig today to get an update on the 250. Looks like it will be sent back with a new barrel and slide. I was at work and ended up having to get off the line so I didn't ask specifics but they said I would get a breakdown of the problem and what they replaced with the gun when it is returned. The LGS where I bought it shipped it out for me so looks like now I just need to wait for a call from them when it comes in.

For Sale FightForTheConstitution.com