The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old April 16, 2013, 11:21 PM   #1
AdamSean

Customized "MY" pocket/belly gun

As the title says, I customized "MY" pocket/belly gun. Some folks may not like what I have done, but then again some might. And I am proud of my work so I wanted to share.

I purchased a NAA Guardian almost 2 weeks ago as I have wanted one for a long time. I took it out to shoot and was very pleased with it's performance and accuracy. I found myself ignoring the almost non-existent sights as this is a very close range weapon and the sights, accurate as they may be, are just too tiny to acquire in a pinch. Since I was shooting 3 inch groups at 21 feet rapid fire without using the sights, I decided to remove them completely. By removing the sights, it makes the gun that much easier to draw from the pocket. I also took the opportunity to round off all sharp edges to give it sexy-smooth curves. And then finished it off by polishing it to a mirror finish. I keep finding myself looking at it in the light to see it glimmer. I absolutely love this little pocket/belly gun and have been carrying it since ensuring it is a sure fire functioning tool. The only thing I can do now to make it even more gorgeous is to order the cocabolo wood grips. I am just trying to decide if I want the smooth or the checkered. I am thinking the smooth will blend better with the smooth curves of the pistol. Anyway, here is some pistol **** for those who will appreciate "MY" custom Guardian.

Old April 17, 2013, 02:03 AM   #2
alex0535

Pretty excellent point-shooting with 3" groups at 21 feet.
Old April 17, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3
AdamSean

I find this an excellent shooter. Others say the recoil is too much, but I find it easier to shoot than my old Kel-Tec P-3AT.