The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old February 11, 2013, 02:50 PM   #1
mtrvl

Are We Doing All That We Can?

I know that the MAJORITY of all U.S. gun owners are NOTmembers of the N.R.A. {yet I cannot for the life of me know why not}, but in spite of that, I urge every American gun owner to contact his Senators and State Representatives on a weekly basis and urge them to oppose the anti-gun schemes of Obama, Schumer, and Feinstein and the rest of their commrads. Is this asking to much to help insure our freedom? I know many people who just sit back and watch in the hope that other citizens will be able to get the job done. Please join the fight. This may be our last chance to defend the freedoms that so many have died for. Am I wrong in thinking this way? N.R.A. Endowment Member

Last edited by mtrvl; February 11, 2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Mispelled words
Old February 11, 2013, 03:07 PM   #2
eldermike

If all gun owners were NRA members we would not be dealing with gun control issues right now. Gun owners are responsible for the weak position we hold in this country. A few million members got us a seat at the hearings, that's all it got. No I don't think you are wrong at all.
Old February 11, 2013, 03:10 PM   #3
mtrvl

My point exactly

Tags
n.r.a. endowment member