The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old January 20, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1
DesertFox5768

Looking for a book...

Please bear with me on this. About 11 or 12 years ago I read a book about gun rights. The author was pretty liberal, but his conclusions were almost entirely in favor of gun rights, though he did suggest that one gun a month laws were of use. The book went into detail about the American history of gun control, crime stats, the gun control groups, etc. I remember it coming across as very fair and balanced.

The book would have been published sometime in the 1990s. For the life of me, I can't remember the author. I think the title was something along the lines of "Shall Not Be Infringed" or something like that, but I could be mistaken. I'd really love to track down a copy of the book but am stumped. I even went back to my old library where I originally got it from, but it was no longer there. Does anybody have any idea what this book might be? Thanks very much!
Old January 20, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2
cen

Check out this link

http://www.burger.com/lib2book.htm