The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old January 21, 2013, 12:09 PM   #1
Constantine

Night sights help for new Glock 30sf

Hello, in another thread I talk about the trade I made for my newly acquired Glock 30sf..

I have put night sights on usually all my Glock's and my SIG's usually come with them.

However, I want something new on my new CCW Glock 30.

These aren't night sights, but I'm just curious. Maybe they're available for night application. I once saw a triangular / pyramid looking rear sight..with the top of the pyramid gone and instead put on the front sight. Which my old buddy who's in SRT (whom I cannot contact anymore) has for the sidearms of his officers. I tried them out on his Glock...amazing how fast you pick those up!

Any idea where I can find them? If not. I just want to try something different.

I have the trijicon HD's on my Glock 21. I like those a lot..but I'll default to those if I don't see anything that wows me on here.

A link would be greatly appreciated.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen
Old January 21, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2
blackamos

http://www.advantagetactical.com/indexX.html This could be that you are looking for but I don't think they make a night sight.
Old January 21, 2013, 12:46 PM   #3
915A

different and interesting