The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old January 18, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1
sirdiealot

ffl dealer list

hi was wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to maybe have a section or sticky for ffl dealers...i know there are quite afew ffl holders on this site and it would be nice to maybe know there locations. i know if there was one within an hr drive of me i would you him or her for my ffl transfers, gun buys, ammo,etc.

...Wildly popular all over the world, mostly in countries where people don’t carry guns, and cops don’t have to actually shoot people with theirs.
Old January 18, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2
Pahoo

I hate "lists"

Quote:
anyone thinks it would be a good idea to maybe have a section or sticky for ffl dealers
I personally think that a "list" would be a bad idea and frankly, not needed. This information is public and with little or no effort, you should have no problem locating an FFL, in your area. .....

Be Safe !!!
Old January 18, 2013, 12:54 PM   #3
sirdiealot

why a bad idea....its pretty much public record isnt it? just thought it would be nice to send some business to a forum guy....and i do have a ffl that i use quite freq.

...Wildly popular all over the world, mostly in countries where people don’t carry guns, and cops don’t have to actually shoot people with theirs.
Old January 18, 2013, 01:23 PM   #4
flyinpolack

I think it's a great idea.
A little bit of shameless self promotion can go a long way in tight times