The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old October 5, 2012, 09:29 AM   #26
chrisp51

I have a CZ-P07 Duty and for a polymer gun I think it is very safe. CZ give you the option (all in the same package) to make your gun either with a safety or with a decoker. Since it is hammer fired DA/SA you can carry cocked and locked or decock it and fire it DA. It is very accurate and the new CZ Omega trigger system is outstanding in both SA and DA. I bring this up because when I bought the P0-7 it was side by side with the PPQ. After handling both I decided on the CZ. The P0-7 was also $100 cheaper.
Old October 5, 2012, 02:14 PM   #27
wild cat mccane

you successfully just described what a P99 AS has with your CZ.

I don't many that would take a CZ over a P99 AS...
Old October 6, 2012, 02:33 AM   #28
Fishbed77

Quote:
you successfully just described what a P99 AS has with your CZ.

I don't many that would take a CZ over a P99 AS...
I was thinking the same thing. The CZ is nice, but the P99AS is in a whole 'nother league of firearms.
Old October 6, 2012, 03:02 AM   #29
Constantine

I carry my PPQ....It's the reset that they're worried about. The trigger pull isn't anything heavier than a Glock or XD...Just more crisp. It has a really short reset though. Not bad..Ignore them.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium. Ímperet ílli Déus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, prínceps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in múndo, divína virtúte, in inférnum detrúde. Ámen