The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 5, 2012, 08:44 PM   #1
Sulaco2

Tyler T Grips

I have been buying older Tyler and imitation T grips on Ebay recently just cause they are somewhat cheeper then new ones looking at the Tyler web site. Anybody have any recent experiance with ordering and getting the adapers for revolvers? I know they almost disappeared for a time but the web site says they are back and shipping new production in normal time frames....the reason I am thinking of ordering from them again is its hard to find different size grip adapters for anything except the small J frames.
Old May 31, 2012, 03:57 PM   #2
hhb

Tyler T-Grips

I sent a money order to Tyler for 4 grips on April 9, 2012. It's May 31st, not a peep. I have a hard time with a company with no phone number, e-mail address, or contact information except U.S. Mai.
Old June 1, 2012, 08:00 AM   #3
skoro

I sent an order to Tyler in early March. Got all of my items in less than two weeks. But I had ordered only t-grips that the website showed were in stock.