The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old June 3, 2012, 02:17 PM   #1
David Wile

Lyman #55 Powder Measure, Scale, & 310 Tool Handles For Sale In PA

Hey folks,

I have a Lyman #55 Powder Measure, a Lyman 500 Scale, and a Lyman 310 "Nutcracker" Tool (large handles) for sale. Pictures of these items can be seen on my Facebook link that follows. Please click on picture to see enlargement of same:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5323116&type=3

The Lyman #55 powder measure with knocker has been in use for over 50 years, but it still is in excellent condition and has its original metal top - $45 plus shipping. Price is for powder measure only - stand is not included.

The Lyman Model 500 (Orange Model) powder scale is accurate to a tenth of a grain. It has been used for both metallic and shotshell use in weighing charges. You just cannot beat a beam scale for reliability - $40 plus shipping.

The Lyman 310 "Nutcracker" reloading tool has a #5 Handle Adapter Die Ring installed for use with various cartridges such as 303 Brit, 303 Savage, 35 Rem, 35 Win, 30-40 Krag, 6.5 Mann., and 220 Swift. With the "Nutcracker" hand tool and appropriate die set, you can load cartridges out in the field without the need for any bench press. Very convenient when you are away from your loading bench - $24 plus shipping. ---------- The 310 Tool Is Sold Pending Funds.
For further information on this item, please contact me via home telephone (717) 458-8523 days or evenings. I am located in Mechanicsburg, PA. Local pickup is certainly welcomed.

Best wishes,
Dave Wile

Last edited by David Wile; June 4, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old June 4, 2012, 08:07 AM   #2
GerryG

I'll take this:

The Lyman 310 "Nutcracker" reloading tool has a #5 Handle Adapter Die Ring installed for use with various cartridges such as 303 Brit, 303 Savage, 35 Rem, 35 Win, 30-40 Krag, 6.5 Mann., and 220 Swift. With the "Nutcracker" hand tool and appropriate die set, you can load cartridges out in the field without the need for any bench press. Very convenient when you are away from your loading bench - $24 plus shipping.
Old June 8, 2012, 10:04 AM   #3
David Wile

Hey Gerry,

Funds received and 310 tool handles going out tomorrow. Thanks for your business.

Best wishes,
Dave Wile