The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Old April 11, 2011, 09:45 AM   #1
GregInAtl

Northern Firearms

Has anyone ever bought from Northern Firearms on gunbroker.com. I was interested in a Sig 226 and they have a lot of guns advertised but none of them have any pictures.

Just wondered if people have a good experience dealing with them. The prices seems to be good and they list the gun as being new in the box.
Old April 11, 2011, 10:01 AM   #2
Kiawah

How have all the previous purchasers rated them? That will give you a more accurate picture. Look at their reviews, and compare also against ratings and quantities of other firms.
Old April 11, 2011, 12:33 PM   #3
grumpa72

You can also send them a private message asking for very specific photos.
Old April 11, 2011, 03:58 PM   #4
DocSouth

Greg, for what it's worth.

I purchased my Browning BPS from them last year. The gun was exactly as advertised, brand new, still in the grease, and absolutely wonderful. I got it for a steal.
Northern was courteous, answered all my questions as a new gun buyer, and shipped things VERY quickly. Payment was easy and convenient.
I was very impressed.
But that is just my experience.
Old April 11, 2011, 04:20 PM   #5
GregInAtl

Quote:
I purchased my Browning BPS from them last year. The gun was exactly as advertised, brand new, still in the grease, and absolutely wonderful. I got it for a steal.
Northern was courteous, answered all my questions as a new gun buyer, and shipped things VERY quickly. Payment was easy and convenient.
I was very impressed.
But that is just my experience.
I looked at the reviews and most were positive (about 6000) there were a few negatives, not many. Those mostly were complaints about it taking to long to ship
Old April 11, 2011, 04:34 PM   #6
8shot357

If your from Texas, well............
Old April 11, 2011, 08:51 PM   #7
bravo124

I've done business with them before and found them to be very helpful and friendly. I bought a rifle and scope from them on different occasions and had no problems.