The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old March 1, 2011, 09:05 PM   #1
jd3020

Trail Camera (Viewing Pictures From Home)

Hey guys i really dont know what to call this post but i recieved a stealth cam trail camera for christmas and i am just now getting around to putting it up. matter of fact i just did it this evening. Overall its a good looking camera I really dont know what the picture quality will be like as i just got it put up this weekend so i can answer that back hopefully this weekend if the weather holds out for me. But my main reason for this post is that i was wondering if there is something out there that i can plug into the usb port and transmit pictures via internet gps something that i dont always have to go back there to get the memory card out. Maybe even being able to see a live feed from the camera. I dont know if anything is even compatiable with the stealth cam and i know you can buy the systems that have every thing already together as a package but i was just wondering if any one has added this feature onto and existing trail camera.
Old March 1, 2011, 09:12 PM   #2
Rembrandt

Mine has a cell phone option, you buy the service and photos are sent to a server via cell phone.....you can then access the photos from any computer. Not a cheap process, but beats driving 90 miles to check camera photos.
Old March 5, 2011, 10:46 PM   #3
Win73

I tried to post some pictures from my game cameras but for some reason they wouldn't come through.
(Luke 11:21 KJV) When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

(Luke 22:36 KJV) Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Last edited by Win73; March 5, 2011 at 10:53 PM.

Tags
camera , trail camera