The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old November 27, 2009, 05:24 PM   #1
MoBart

Harrington Richardson Pump gun

Howdy all, I just picked up Harrington Richardson pump 12 gauge definsive shotgun. I got it used for $175 so either way things work out, I got a good deal. I know these have been around a couple years and been pretty reliable and respected. I was speaking to the guy at the shop and we layed it next to an 870. looks like a very god clone/knock off so heres the question: will accessories for the remington such as forarms and side saddles mount properly?
Old November 27, 2009, 09:14 PM   #2
Dfariswheel

Many of these current Chinese imports are replicas of the Remington 870 and appear under a good number of brand names.

"Some" accessories will usually fit, but barrels will not, and stocks may need fitting.
About all you can do is test fit an accessory to see if it will fit and function.
"Probably" side saddles will work, fore arms may not.
A simple solution is to email H&R and ask them.
Old November 27, 2009, 09:22 PM   #3
MoBart

ok, I'm a half a retard, lol. I never even thought about emailing them. I will do tha and see what I get back. I'll post the anwser they give me in here if the thread is still up.