The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: Semi-automatics

Old October 23, 2009, 02:04 AM   #1
12GaugeLosAngeles

Where to get AR-15 stripped lowers near Los Angeles, California?

I want a decent price, $100 to $120 for a Stag Arms Stripped lower, or similar name brand. Any know a good place? Google just didn't seem to hit it. Gave me odd results. I don't own a rifle, and yes... i'm ready to become a MAN!
Old October 23, 2009, 05:19 AM   #2
sourdough44

Can someone ship one to an FFL near you for pickup? Usually you can buy a long gun out of state from an FFL, background check & all. You would have to check on how CA law treats that. If so you could visit a neighboring state FFL dealer with a stripped lower for sale. Some of the big AR parts seller will know the rules with CA & shipping.
Old October 23, 2009, 07:47 AM   #3
sholling

There are several shops that can help you. For a complete list you can check with the folks on Calguns, but the only one I've done business with is Cold War Shooters in Highland.

Tags
ar 15 lower california