|September 1, 2009, 12:34 PM||#1|
Join Date: December 31, 1999
Location: Middle Georgia
Photo Contest Rules
1. One photo per TFL member per monthly contest.
2. Photos must be of a gun or guns personally owned by you.
3. Photos must be posted inline so they display in the post. Images hosted on your server are fine as long as they satisfy all other requirements of these rules.
4. A short sentence of text in the post (one line) is permitted. Posted images must be free of descriptive text, including watermarks, logos, ads, etc.
5. Photo dimensions must be within 1024 pixels wide and 768 pixels high. Decorative borders are allowed, but the border must fall within the aforementioned size limitation. Total pixel area is not the limitation. There is a pixel width limit and there is a pixel height limit. Neither the width or height limit can be exceeded.
6. One photo will be chosen as winner by popular vote. Voting will commence within one week after the end of the month and will last for one week. A voting tie will be decided by run-off popular vote.
7. Winning entries may not be re-entered for one calendar year. All other entries may re-enter at any time.
8. After the December winner has been chosen, all monthly winners for the year will be entered in an annual photo contest to decide the best photo of the year. Voting in that contest will be the same as the monthly voting scheme.
9. This is only an exhibition. Please, no wagering.
"The irony of the Information Age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion." - John Lawton, speaking to the American Association of Broadcast Journalists in 1995
Last edited by Bud Helms; November 1, 2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Deleted "previous" (year) from Rule #8