The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 21, 2009, 11:05 AM   #1
GGII

Why is TGA still allowed to sell nothing?

After 3 days of searching for a new scope as a first timer, I foung TGA...good price, in stock...after no reply in quoted days typed in their name, then I see all the rip off warnings. OMG how could this happen to me. I called did not tell them of my concerns (crooks) just when will I get my order. After promises, I called my CC to start a dispute, waited, promises not kept. Cancelled order, called CC now they will go after them for the money. I even said I had a friend who would be up there this weekend, could they pick up my "in stock" order that has not shipped. No can do. I hope they get all the max in legal retibution for taking advantage of honest consumers.
Old March 21, 2009, 07:57 PM   #2
senior
Member In Memoriam

might try doing as i did as i'm the one who started writing about how they were. They keep giving me run around too till i informed them that if my cc was not credited imed i was imforming the USPO OF THEIR MAIL FRAUD, got a prompt reply that cc was given credit as of that very day. Hope u can get ur money strightened out with them, they have burned many of our people here with same B.S. line of not in stock and will ship when it comes in, only trouble is it never comes in!
Old March 21, 2009, 10:38 PM   #3
protectedbyglock

What is TGA? Sometimes it's good to actually write out who you're talking about, so that people don't get confused about who you meant to leave feedback for.
I googled TGA and couldn't find any firearm related sellers in the first several pages.
Also, when people search this forum in the future, they may never find this bad feedback.

Can I assume you're talking about Tactical Gun Armory???
Old March 22, 2009, 06:58 AM   #4
senior
Member In Memoriam

Tga Is Indeed Tactical Guns Armory
Old March 22, 2009, 06:43 PM   #5
Mal H
Staff

Quote:
Why is TGA still allowed to sell nothing?
That's one of the better descriptive titles I've seen recently. They sell you something, you get nothing, so they are indeed selling nothing!