The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: General

Old March 14, 2009, 12:11 AM   #1
Silvertop Shooter

Rall Arms Corp, El Dorado, Ks

Howdy all, just wondering if anybody has any information, or even heard of, the Rall Arms Corp. I came across this .22 rifle some thirty odd years back, have done a background check and it seems that back in '49 or '50 a young man, (named Rall?) came home from W.W.II and using a G.I. grant started the Rall Arms Corp. of El Dorado, Ks. He supposedly made around two hundred (200) of these .22 cal, singleshot rifles before he went belly-up. The one I have is a 'Deluxe 500 Model', SR # 00042. It has an overall lenght of 34 inches and works every time. If anybody has any info. or comments regarding the Rall .22, I'm sure thirsty for some knowledge, or even a left field surmise. Thanks, Silvertop Shooter - "Guns only have two enemies, rust and politicians."
Old January 25, 2011, 10:53 AM   #2
hillbilly74066

rall arms corp.

I all so have a rall Arms
corp. rifle I have not been able to find any thing about it. The serial # on it is A2419. If anyone can give me any information on it would be appreciated