The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old March 1, 2009, 02:30 PM   #1
Ryndisher

Remington 1100 Sporting

I just got my first 25 and i decided to post some pics of the gun i used this is my baby, a Remington 1100 Sporting 12. A beautiful gun.

The But stock

The Pistol Grip

The Receiver

The Flip side Of the Receiver

First Half

[IMG]http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/rr221/ryndisher/?action=view&
current=DSC09862.jpg[/IMG]

Second Half

What Do You Think?
"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants" (Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William S. Smith in 1787.)

Last edited by Ryndisher; March 1, 2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old March 1, 2009, 04:48 PM   #2
zippy13

Congratulations!
Nice looking gun, glad to hear it works well for you. Let's hope it's the first of many straights. If your club didn't have a 25 patch, here's a virtual one.

If you persist, in time you'll have patches for 50, 75, and finally 100-straight. Use a Sharpie to record the date and event on the back of each patch you win. Otherwise, in 20-years you'll have a box of patches and no memory of how you got them.
Pete
Old March 1, 2009, 05:09 PM   #3
Ryndisher

Don't Worry I got a Patch
"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants" (Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William S. Smith in 1787.)

Tags
100% , remington 1100 , shotgun , skeet , trap