The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old December 4, 2008, 03:51 PM   #1
e-bear

Mossberg??

Is Mossberg going out of business? They dont answer the phone or emails. Very strange.
Old December 4, 2008, 06:58 PM   #2
jlayman920

I doubt if it has anything to do with going out of business. With the huge recent uptick in gun sales, they probably have the office people out on the manufacturing floor.
Old December 5, 2008, 09:05 AM   #3
X Poacher

I just called last week to order some shotgun parts and they are still there up and running. Doing good as far as I know.
Old December 5, 2008, 04:29 PM   #4
gustav129

There website lists soem brand new gear that they are coming out with.

I do know that Marlin is being accuired by Remington. That's the only one I know off the top of my head.
Old December 5, 2008, 07:03 PM   #5
johnwilliamson062

I don't know how they could be. Their normal 500 is a great hunting gun and their persuader is an excellent HD gun. I have to say moss 500 is the most popular hunting shotgun in my area. The 835 wingmaster seems pretty solid.