The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old September 11, 2008, 10:33 PM   #1
goldfacade

M&P 40c holster options?

Im looking at buying the 40c soon (in the next week) and have been looking for holster options (IWB). When I searched there were not a lot of options. Does anyone know if they would share holsters with another pistol (XD, Glock...ect) Thanks
Old September 12, 2008, 01:28 AM   #2
sholling

I can't help you with sharing but I can recommend three good holsters. My favorite for the compact M&P is the Custom Carry Concepts adjustable cant, followed by the Quick Cover. Please note that they are shut down for a trip but will be back in a few weeks and delivery is pretty quick. Quality is very good, they conceal extremely well, they are comfortable and the prices are a bargain.

I've also had excellent luck with a Comp-Tac MTAC.
Old September 12, 2008, 07:39 AM   #3
Moe Howard

DeSantis makes several models for the M&P compact. If you want a custom TT Gunleather makes them as well. I am sure there are plenty of others as the M&P has become a common carry gun.