The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 9, 2008, 08:01 PM   #1
coltaholic

Bad Feedback For Gunner79

WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUYHe committed to buy a mod 29 44mag from me, asked for time to get the ffl(who was supposedly out of town,) and then said he mailed the money order and the ffl last tuesday, 2 Sep. As of today, 9 Sep, no M O, no ffl, and no response to my repeated e mails and PM's. Interestingly enough, he gave bad feedback to someone who backed out on him. I read the post, and at least the guy had the decency and the balls to tell the seller that he had found another gun. This guy ---gunner---had neither. Don't trust hin for a minute. I suspect he was trying to sell this gun to a 3rd party, so he jacked me around for 2 weeks. I'll be happy to provide his posts and mine to any interested parties, This clown gives online gun selling and buying a bad name.
Old September 9, 2008, 11:43 PM   #2
gunner79

first off my ffl was out of town for god sakes it was labor day weekend i sent the funds out on tuesday thought the usps
things do get lost in the mail
im out $451.05 plus the stamp if your not happy relist it
at this point i dont care i dont even want it now the ways hes been acting
buying for a 3rd party thats nice like as far as i know your selling a stolen gun that was use in a murder
keep the gun ill keep the money from the canceled money order stop stalking me i have sold and bought more on this board them you will ever know
Old September 9, 2008, 11:51 PM   #3
gunner79

2008-09-07, 07:27 AM
i have not received it yet---if I don't get it monday you need to cancel the m.o.
Yesterday, 10:20 AM
I still have not received the payment. if you have a receipt for your money order, I suggest you cancel it and send another overnight if you want this gun
Yesterday, 06:52 PM
I don't know if you got my last PM. i never got the payment. please call me at 727 742 5352
tom young
Today, 12:51 PM
Gunner,
I have sent you 3 PM's that you have not responded to.I need to know what you intend to do here--i have still not received your money orded or the ffl--I see you have been on the site at least 3 times, so I know you have reveived my messages/. Please respond
Today, 06:32 PM
please have the courtesy to answer my pm's.. I see you gave bad feedback to a guy for a lot less than you're doing to me. at least he had the courtesy and balls to tell you he bought another gun.
Payment in the mail?? right!!
Today, 06:56 PM
I see you are on the forum, looking at rifles for sale. I am about to give you the worst feedback imaginable, and i will forward it to everyone you answer or who expresses interest in anything you are buying. talk to me
(kind of funny i wasnt even home when he claims i was on the board)
and this is the email he sent me:
RTB62TY@aol.com
To:gunner79@comcast.net
Subject:Payment
Date:Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:52:41 PM
Please respond to my numerous private messages re the payment that I have not received. Your lack of response is disturbing
Old September 10, 2008, 06:58 AM   #4
gunner79

This is one very Unhappy guy!. Let's all pray for him, maybe God will help him solve his problems and he'll start being nice to people
Old September 10, 2008, 11:52 PM   #5
hoghunting

Quote:
This is one very Unhappy guy!. Let's all pray for him
It seems that Colt has a very good reason to be unhappy. Maybe you should save some of those prayers for yourself.
Old September 11, 2008, 12:13 AM   #6
Wildalaska

These threads are boring. Then again, why am I even looking it

WildokimgoneAlaska TM
Old September 11, 2008, 12:34 AM   #7
JohnKSa
Staff

Ok, locking this one.

If either of the involved parties has an update to the information already posted contact me via PM and I'll open the thread to allow the update.