The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old November 1, 2000, 09:40 PM   #1
hoosierboy

How about a forum with great deals on ammo, grips, stocks, firearms, holsters, and supplies???? One person can ask where they found the cheapest price locally or cheapest price on the web. Plus if we find a great deal on something lets share it with others.

THis board is great b/c i get to share information with others. Lets open it up. How about it mods??????

------------------
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."

--Ayn Rand, in "The Nature of Government"

http://hometown.aol.com//jsax13/web.html
Member NRA, GOA, JPFO, SAF, and CCRKBA.
Old November 1, 2000, 09:59 PM   #2
Rich Lucibella
Staff

I think you just mentioned the For Sale: Accesories forum.
Rich
Old November 1, 2000, 10:05 PM   #3
hoosierboy

No those are personal ads, what I am referring to is from companies on the web and through companies locally. If I found a great deal on a gun locally, but couldn't buy it, I would like to share it with others so they could take advantage.

I know that some people will come out and pimp their own products, but if its a good deal I would like to be aware of it.

------------------
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."

--Ayn Rand, in "The Nature of Government"

http://hometown.aol.com//jsax13/web.html
Member NRA, GOA, JPFO, SAF, and CCRKBA.
Old November 2, 2000, 09:53 AM   #4
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Sorry, hb-
If Members wanna share such info, they have the individual forums to do it in. Similarly, Member/advertisers have always been allowed to promote their products appropriately. But we're not about to open the floodgates to common Spammers.
Rich
Old November 2, 2000, 08:29 PM   #5
hoosierboy

I understand, it was worth a try.