The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old July 7, 2008, 07:59 PM   #1
AdamSean

Holster Report

I came home for lunch today and there it was. I ordered a Thunderwear holster on the 3rd and it arrived today. I must say, I have only worn it for 4 hours today, but it is the most comfortable holster I have ever had. I was able to twist, turn, squat, and even run around at work without any problems. The only minute problem was that it is supposed to be sweat proof. When I got home I found that a small amount of moisture reached my gun. But as long as I keep a thin coat of oil on it, it should be just fine. All in all, I like it. It is not the fastest draw, but the best concealment. If I am not at work, I will keep my Glock in a High Ride Belt Slide. But for work, Thunderwear is perfect.
Old July 9, 2008, 11:15 PM   #2
AdamSean

OK, I have worn it a little more and have a different view of this holster. I hate it! It is supposed to be sweat proof. It is not. It rubs the inside of my thighs, which hurts after a while. I just don't like it. I am sending it back and going to wear my Tagua Gunleather Quick Draw belt slide.