The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old November 21, 2007, 09:42 AM   #1
ISC

moderators

If ya'll are going to move a thread, how about explaining why it was moved and where it was moved to. I say this because I made a post about a land nav training aid I put together and I can't follow upon it because it was moved somewhere and no trail of bread cumbs was left to track it.

I am also curious why it was moved. Where would a thread about fieldcraft and land navigation training belong if not this forum?
Old November 21, 2007, 10:11 AM   #2
BerettaBuckeye

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=268986
- Jeff Cooper
Old November 21, 2007, 10:14 AM   #3
pax
Staff

ISC,

Your thread is down in Gear & Accessories, http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=268986

I wasn't the one who moved it, but concur with the move -- gear and accessory discussions go in that forum, so it was a good call. Don't know why there wasn't a redirect, though.

The simplest way to keep track of threads you've posted in is simply to run a search on your own username. All threads you've started or replied to will show up, regardless of the forum they're in.

Hope that helps.

(Edited to add) I moved the thread, ISC, and I don't understand why there was no re-direct either. The default for re-directs lasts one week, and I'm sure I didn't change that. At any rate sir, please accept my apologies. --Capt Charlie

pax

(Closing this -- question asked & answered, not on topic for T&T now, but if you have any further questions please drop me a PM.)
Closed Thread