The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old May 5, 2007, 06:30 PM   #1
2afreedom

New England Pump Guns

Does anyone have any experience with the New England Pumps? I am interested in getting one for HD. I think it will be cheaper to buy one with a longer barrel used and cut it down to 18" than to try to find one new with an 18" barrel. Also, since these guns are an 870 copy does anyone know if Remington mag extensions will work on these guns? I have thought about buying a Winchester or Remington and cutting it down but I hate to do that to a more expensive gun. Any input is appreciated
Old May 5, 2007, 06:35 PM   #2
MDman

I own one, and frankly I love it. ive put tons of rounds through it. from bird shot to slugs. I have also wondered if any of 870 gear would work on it but can offer no advice as to that. I would recommend the gun if you can find it at a reasonable price.