The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 15, 2006, 11:10 PM   #1
araebisu
Registration in progress

possibly a really bad holster modification for a sigma...

does anyone see any thing wrong with taking a safariland 6004 for a beretta and heating it and them forming it to fit a S&W sigma? (dont tell me that its a bad pistol, i have heard it before, but in a thousand rounds or so, i have yet to have one malf once i got rid of the fiocci ammo that just didnt fire about 10% of the time) the sigma is fatter so i wont have to press the holster smaller, and the passive retention isnt an issue. i have done a little work with kydex in the past, so i have some idea of what im doing. everything being equal, do you think its possible?

also, if you are reading this, anyone know where to get 17 rounders for a sigma 9f?

thanks
Old August 16, 2006, 06:21 PM   #2
torrejon224

Why not just order one made for the Sigma?
Old August 16, 2006, 08:47 PM   #3
araebisu
Registration in progress

because i dont want to spend the money. the beretta holster is too worn out to be sold, and i really dont want to sell it anyway. im kinda attached to it now. i guess ill try it, and see, if it doesnt work, im not really out anything anyway.