The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old March 18, 2006, 05:53 AM   #1
cswang

Mark23 Question

Hi guys,
This is my first post and I came here for some help,, hopefully not to get flamed. I play airsoft and I've been repairing my airsoft guns over my Spring Break. My problem is that I own an airsoft H&K Mark23. My slide catch broke a while back and no airsoft retailers carry the parts. I was wondering if you guys know if H&K sells spare parts for guns or where I might search since my Mark23 is a 1:1 scale, I figured the slide catch would just fit in. Also would the USP slide catch work, because the guns look really similar. Thanks in advance.
Old March 18, 2006, 07:27 AM   #2
WillBrayjr

Welcome

A real slide stop may fit but I doubt that it will function properly. Since the Mark-23 and USP are "brothers" you might try getting a hold of KWA since they now make a USP.
Try these websites:
www.airsoftretreat.com
www.airsoftcore.com
www.airsoftforum.com
www.arniesairsoft.co.uk

H&K is quite snobby and probably won't sell you any type of parts. Do you really want to pay $75.00-$100.00 for a slide stop?