The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 4, 2006, 06:44 PM   #1
geneinnc

wildalaska

I received my Galco Miami Classic today, as promised in 3 different bags in one expertly wrapped box. Everything was perfect. I already assembled the rig, and it wears so much better than ANY shoulder rig I have owned before.
Now I have an excuse to buy another Colt to go in it.

Hats off to wildalaska & Galco. Feel free to email me any & all of your for sale items wild, you have a new customer.
Old January 4, 2006, 07:16 PM   #2
Eghad

Galco has some primo stuff and when I thought had a problem with a holster the customer service was great and they gave me some helpful hints in breaking in the new holster.

NRA Life Member
Old January 5, 2006, 11:03 AM   #3
geneinnc

most galcos are ruined by people trying oil for a quick break in. the shoulder rig will be an ez break in. I too called Galco. My paddle holster was a bear to break in until i talked to them in person.
Old January 5, 2006, 01:19 PM   #4
Eghad

Purchased a holster for my SA XD-40 and a Yaqui slide when I purchased my Kimber TP II..The dealer gave it to me for 30 bucks since I purchased the pistol and it had been on the shelf for a while

NRA Life Member