The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old August 28, 2005, 08:32 PM   #1
MTMilitiaman

Fabarm

What can you guys tell me about FABARM shotguns--in particular their pump action defensive/tactical models?

I am not a huge fan of scatterguns but remain open and curious all the same. I have a Wingmaster that I shoot skeet with and while it has been good for several thousand rounds, I recently experienced my first malfunction with it and it has perhaps shown me that there are more shotguns than just the 870 out there.
Old August 29, 2005, 09:40 PM   #2
Hotbarrel

I'd say look up expeditionx and PM him. He has some experience with the Fp6. I only know about the H368 autoloader I own. Great gun, by the way.
Old August 30, 2005, 04:32 PM   #3
expeditionx

I have an Fabarm Fp6 pump action model. The receiver is milled out of a billet of steel. The barrel is chrome lined. The finish is very rust resistant. If any american shot gun manufacturer made a similar product it would retail at $1000 or higher. I bought it after I checked out a Beneli Nova and was disappointed with the Nova. Fabarm is a much better product than it's retail price leads you to believe. I am amazed at what I got for $400 new.