The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 18, 2002, 05:01 PM   #1
dsk

cell phone holder/gun holster?

Does anybody know who currently makes IWB holsters for small guns like a Kel-Tec P32, but are concealed on the outside by having a cell phone holder? I used to see similar ones for pagers years ago.
Old October 18, 2002, 05:11 PM   #2
ddelange

The cell phone concealment on the outside of the IWB could make for a difficult, clumsy, even dangerous draw stroke. I would suggest that you look at pocket holsters from the folks at Kramer. I love the one they made for my .38sp.
Good Luck.
"War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -- John Stuart Mill
Old October 23, 2002, 02:44 PM   #3
dsk

Unfortunately all four pockets are already loaded with other daily necessities. Trust me, I'm trying to find a way to be dressed for work yet still be armed. I've tried pocket holsters, belly bands, shirt holsters, and the like. Problem is I'm such a small and skinny person that even a small pistol creates a noticeable bulge, plus I have co-workers at work that like to grab-ass just for fun. The whole idea for the cell holder/holster is that any bulge might be hidden by the exterior profile of the phone.
Old October 23, 2002, 03:00 PM   #4
Iggy

Cell Phone Holder

I saw one on line not long ago...I think it was a pager though..
I can't think of the name.. Something Pal

It didn't look too practical..

Maybe this will jog someone's memory..

Good Luck..
Old October 23, 2002, 03:06 PM   #5
Iggy

Duh!!

http://www.ask.com/main/metaAnswer.a...023130304&amt=

Maybe you can invent something from this..
Old October 23, 2002, 05:18 PM   #6
Jim Watson

No need to invent; the Pager Pal folks are now advertising a version that carries a phone instead of a pager. Look for their ad in recent gunzines.
Old October 23, 2002, 05:49 PM   #7
Iggy

Yup...

They have the cell phone as an accessory on the link listed above..

With my luck I would hear the phone ring and smack myself in the head with my gun..
Old October 23, 2002, 07:39 PM   #8
Big Bad .45 Wolf

Why would you want to hook a phone to an IWB? Do you have any idea how inconvenient it would be to answer your phone while it's threaded and hooked to a holster?
Old September 20, 2009, 06:57 PM   #9
jkwtrading

cell phone holster

http://personalsecurityzone.com/cgi-...roductID=38070

this website might contain what you are looking for.
Old September 26, 2009, 02:09 PM   #10
saands

I saw the pager-pal at a show last weekend ... it looked REALLY good. It was the updated style that uses a belt mounted case for your cell phone as part of the attachment instead of a pager. I looked up the reviews on the system and was totally surprised to read NOTHING but doom and gloom with respect to the product. I was so thoroughly impressed with the demo I saw that I'm still thinking about getting one, but I am not sure at this point. Seems like there might be someone who has one that they aren't using that might like to sell it ... any offers??? By the way, they only make 3 sizes: tiny for some of the micro pistols, small for the likes of the P32 (that puts "tiny" into perspective for me!) and large for everything bigger than sub-compact.

Hope this helps,

Saands
Old September 26, 2009, 10:00 PM   #11
Hkoch

The demo I had seen was very similar to their video.
Here is the link....
https://www.pagerpal.com/default.asp