The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old November 2, 2000, 11:11 PM   #1
GSM

I just got my FP6. I haven't shot the gun. But after cleaning the gun it seems that a Remmingtog 870 is made a lot better. The instructions are very poor. I can't get the shroud off. Another issue almost all pictures have the H&K logo on the side of the gun this does not. Has anyone had some experence with this model?
Old November 4, 2000, 02:45 PM   #2
gitarmac

I have the fabarm red lion and didn't have any problems with the instructions or getting it apart. I did have some problems with the gun jamming and did not know it only held 3 shells. I got mine cause it was cheap. Guess ya get what ya pays for. I've polished mine up with a dremel where it was sticking and it solved my jamming problems. Fabarm has a website, it's an italian made gun. It's only distributed by H&K. The good points are price, lightness, and that's about it.