The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old May 18, 2014, 03:36 PM   #1
wpr8888

Problems with Lyman Customer Service

Hi all. Just a heads up. Lyman is NOT what it use to be Customer Service, What Customer Service? THEY ARE SO RUDE AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN. I wanted to get a pair of Agate Bearings for my Scale, A 50 CENT PART She told me to send in my Scale, I said I live In Canada It would cost me over $40 bucks to ship it! She said that it was there policy. I had a friend call and ask for a part for a 55 Powder Measure and a part for his melting pot same thing '' WE NEED YOU TO SEND THEM IN '' YOU WON'T GET PARTS FROM THEM JUST HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE! Then I thought that I would change my Bearings in my RCBS 505 so I called them asked Customer service for Bearings this time I told them that I bought it used, They said WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS PAL I TOLD THEM AND HE SAID THERE ON THE WAY! THANKS FOR CALLING RCBS. Lyman would not even send an plastic insert for Case Trimmer shaft. Any one here would like to express problems they have had with Lyman?
Old May 18, 2014, 04:47 PM   #2
Machineguntony

That's why I love Dillon. They are very easy going.

Many times they have sent me parts, without asking for the defective part back. Other times, they have sent me parts, on the condition that at some point, I sent them the defective part back. Very flexible and cool customer service. And the guys are very knowledgable about reloading. They aren't just desk jockeys who know nothing about the hobby.

Go with Dillon and save yourself a headache.
Old May 18, 2014, 10:37 PM   #3
Evan Thomas

Moved to the Feedback forum.

Note that the rules for this forum are now in effect. Please read them, and the general Gun Show rules as well.

Failure to follow the rules of this forum will have consequences.